Voiceover Lab Audio Engineer – New York, NY | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 21, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #1
Voiceover Lab Audio Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Voiceover engineer for the SAG-AFTRA Foundation.
- Engineer will be responsible for recording and coaching voiceover actors during practice sessions, auditions, and workshops.
- Candidate must be able to be proficient in Pro Tools, Audacity, Reaper, and twisted Wave.
- Mixing experience is a plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for lab orientations and other audio workshops as well.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job