Videographer and Junior Video Editor – Little Rock, AR | Connected Grind Opp
Oct 24, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #5
Videographer and Junior Video Editor
Location: Little Rock, AR
Video Production Company seeking a videographer that will join a talented group of editors that provide corporate editing services.
- Candidate must have 1-2 Years of video production experience for a digital or broadcast outlet.
- He/she must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and entire Creative Suite.
- Experience shooting with a variety of camera lines a major plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are of the utmost importance, above all, you must be a strong storyteller.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job