Video Producer/Editor – Norcross, GA | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 11, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #10
Location: Atlanta, GA
Leading marketer and administrator of vehicle service contracts and complementary products sold by auto dealers throughout the United States and Canada is seeking a full-time video producer.
- Candidate will be responsible for creating and developing multimedia content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other company-wide projects.
- He/she must be excellent story telling through video editing abilities and a strong portfolio. In addition, must be able to travel up to 20% for filming across the continental US and during events, which may be located overseas.
- If considered to be hired, he/she must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and a comprehensive background check.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job