Video Editor – Los Angeles, CA | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 21, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Paladin is seeking a video editor that is a natural story teller, has an artistic eye, and wants to work for a vibrant and creative organization.
- Candidate will be editing campaign promotional videos and mini-documentaries/short form content, producing content – editing, color correction, motion graphics and audio, and working with production team on new projects under strict time constraints.
- Candidate must have experience with YouTube or any other multi-channel network.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop required.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job