Studio Manager in Venice, CA | Connected Grind Opp
Feb 26, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #6
Location: Venice, CA
ou’ll be collaborating with on-air talent, content editors, audio engineers, and show producers; NOC personnel, operations, and QA. You’ll work from our beautiful offices in Venice Beach!
- Responsibilities include: Planning and executing live remote broadcast events. Design, implement, and oversee our production process and day-to-day technical operations of the studio with the principals.
- Light IT skills required. Media management experience; knowledge of how to shepherd network and data storage-related tasks.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job