Staff Production Supervisor – New York, NY | Connected Grind Opp
Jan 02, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #3
Staff Production Supervisor
Location: New York, NY
Strong Production-minded individual to help manage and coordinate day to day logistics of commercial and documentary projects in various stages of production.
- Candidate must have experience in a film set or film studio
- Production Supervisor will be a key liaison between the company and freelance producers and other production supervisors.
- Organizational skills is a must.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office, Showbiz Budgeting, and Point Zero is a plus.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job