Sound Engineer – Dayton, OH | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 06, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #5
Location: Dayton, OH
Hollywood gaming is seeking for a sound engineer for Dayton Raceway.
- He/she will be engineering acts that perform on a stage in a casino, previous experience live mixing required.
- Equipment used includes: Allen & Heath GLD80, a pair of EAW QX full range boxes, four EAW SBK250 subwoofers in a tri-amplified configuration, and in-ear system monitoring (no wedges).
- The stage is surround by a sunken bar with a small dance floor and the casino floor directly beyond. With no walls to separate the venue from the casino, the system volume will be dictated by the casino floor manager.
- He/she will be going through a trial period, great opportunity!
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job