Sound Designer – San Mateo, CA | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 19, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #4
Location: San Mateo, CA
Gaming Entertainment company is seeking a Sound Designer to join the Sound Team to craft high quality audio content for 1st party product development projects.
- The successful candidate will have a creative vision, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Implementation of sound design using middleware and scripting tools to bring the soundscape to life is necessary.
- Candidate must be familiar with professional audio production techniques and editing tools such ProTools, SoundForge, Bias Peak, Waves Plugins, sequencers.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining professional respect and courtesy to our dev teams and team members.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job