Sound Designer in Atlanta, GA | Connected Grind Opp
Feb 04, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #2
Location: Atlanta, GA
Facilitate communications with other producers, sound designers, voice directors, composers, and techs.
- Source, vet, and manage relationships with external vendors.
- Manage budget planning as well as execution to budget.
- 3 years’ industry experience in a video game or post production setting with a minimum of 1 AAA shipped titles or equivalent film / TV credits .
- Demonstrable proficiency working in DAW workstations, including Logic or Pro Tools.
- Experience working with audio implementation tools such as FMOD, etc.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job