Sound Board Operator – Baton Rouge, LA | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 14, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #2
Sound Board Operator
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Community theatre seeking FOH engineer for concerts, plays, and conferences.
- Engineer will be responsible for working with production departments to facilitate sound production needs during technical rehearsals and during the run of the show.
- Operator will be responsible for live bands, computer playback (during conferences), recording and backup of show production files.
- Candidate must have knowledge of basic theatrical directions and terms.
- Engineer must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job