Sound Board Operator at Bakersfield Radio Station | Connected Grind Opp
Apr 16, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #7
Sound Board Operator
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Radio station in Bakersfield seeks Audio Engineer to operate sound board during broadcasts.
- Operating a station’s studio sound board within a computerized, automated environment.
- Supervise the automated play of broadcasts.
- Make on location appearances as needed.
- Monitor equipment and answer telephone inquiries.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job