Remote Cameraman / Editor in Washington D.C. | Connected Grind Opp
Jan 28, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #9
Remote Cameraman / Editor
Location: Washington, DC
Requires strong working knowledge of state-of-the-art HD video camera, lighting and audio production techniques and equipment operation.
- Extensive knowledge of “taped” and “live” television news remote production.
- Complete knowledge of operation of cameras and related studio equipment.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere.
- Must have ability to exercise sound news judgment when necessary and conduct interviews while shooting video in breaking news and other situations.
- Must be able to travel extensively and work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and to bend and lift up to 50lb.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- HD switcher experience is desirable.
- Must have DVD copy of your work or link to your reel.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job