Radio Programming Assistant – Minneapolis, MN | Connected Grind Opp
Oct 17, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #10
Radio Programming Assistant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Radio Station seeking programming assistant that will be responsible for organizing client programming, recording content to meet client’s needs, including adding audio.
- He/she will also be responsible for editing /uploading daily show podcasts.
- Candidate will be responsible for archiving ‘the best of’ segments for future use.
- He/she will be working with Operations Manager for scheduling and project completion.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job