Radio Board Operator – Kansas City, MO | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 21, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #10
Radio Board Operator
Location: Kansas City, MO
Radio station seeking board operator for graveyard shift.
- Candidate will ensure technical quality of programs in the studio from syndications or remote pick up points.
- Candidate must be familiar with FCC regulations.
- Candidate must be reliable as he/she will be responsible for regulating the timing of programs.
- Candidate will be provided with adequate training including workshops as requested.
- He/she must have at least one year of experience in a radio station.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job