Radio Assistant Producer – New York, NY | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 28, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #7
Radio Assistant Producer
Location: New York, NY
Award-Winning Executive Producer seeking assistant producer that will support productions for broadcast, web and social media. Web experience preferred.
- Will be responsible for researching and finding necessary music, sound efx, and archival tape for the works in progress.
- Writing skills and interest in cultural history both high and low is a must.
- Basic Audio Production, preferably Pro Tools preferred
- Deadline-oriented, comfortable with organizational tasks.
- Ideal opportunity for radio graduate or audio that is comfortable with working in a fast paced environment under strict deadlines.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job