Program Director in Portland, OR | Connected Grind Opp
Feb 12, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #7
Location: Portland, OR
OPB is looking for a Programming Director to grow and maintain public media audiences with primary focus on TV and video.
- The successful candidate for this position will work closely with the VP of Programming, ensuring they have information and resources for success in this role at OPB.
- Experience either directly or indirectly in TV or Radio programming.
- Demonstrated understanding of data analysis.
- Budget management experience.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job