Production Coordinator – New York, NY | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 05, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #3
Location: New York, NY
Method Studios is seeking a production coordinator that will be responsible for the assignment and tracking of tasks for assigned area of responsibility.
- He/she will facilitate the movement of shots between teams, coordinate daily reviews, and communicate status updates ensuring the delivery of shots on schedule.
- Production coordinator will report to show supervisors.
- Candidate must possess highly developed communication skills to facilitate interdepartmental needs and schedules required, exhibiting a consistent standard of excellence in all business communications.
- Strong comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and apps.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job