Production Coordinator in New York, NY | Connected Grind Opp
Mar 26, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #7
Location: New York, NY
This position will deal directly with all members of the Creative Services Department and provide support and production assistance to producers and Creative personnel.
- Assist producers prior to promo edit sessions, coordinating materials and resources necessary to producing on-air promos, and screening clip reels.
- Assist in clipping footage, making dubs, and scheduling of edit sessions.
- Must have at least 1 year experience at a Television or Film production company.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job