Production Assistant – Universal City, CA | Connected Grind Opp
Jan 28, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #4
Location: Universal City, CA
Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
- Keep & maintain production shoot calendar for all departments/groups.
- Work with Legal to issue & generate Insurance Certificates, Location Agreements, Appearance Releases, Permits, Talent Deal Requests, etc.
- Create AFTRA timecards & cast reports as needed for current productions.
- Ensure Union rules for AFTRA & IA as applicable to productions are being adhered to
- New hire paperwork for all hires (glam, talent, models, etc.)
- Assist in administering policies to ensure all activities are guided by uniform rules & procedures
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job