Post Audio Engineer – Los Angeles, CA | Connected Grind Opp
Jan 02, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #4
Post Audio Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking an in-house engineer for independent feature films post audio work.
- Candidates must have at least one year of Pro Tools Experience.
- Candidate will be responsible for creating post audio deliverables, sound editing, and hard drive management.
- Candidate should have high competent computer skills, can handle basic repairs, and be comfortable with working long hours and weekends if necessary.
- Eager to work, passionate about post audio, and has optimistic demeanor with clients.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job