On Air Talent / Board Operator | Connected Grind Opp
Apr 16, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #6
On Air Talent / Board Operator
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Philly station looking for fresh talent to produce and execute on-air radio show that is both entertaining and informative.
- Write scripts, contests and interview questions. Interviews guests.
- Read news flash to keep audience informed of important events.
- Play music as specified by music director and music log.
- Operate control board.
- Plan and stage community events
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job