Music Administrator at Los Angeles Record Label | Connected Grind Opp
Apr 16, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #9
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles based record label seeks Music Admin for day-to-day administration duties associated with our releases and up coming releases.
- Work on preparing campaigns and music releases.
- Register works with domestic and foreign Performing/Mechanical/Digital Rights Societies via CWR and other accepted formats.
- File copyright claims with Library of Congress and maintain log.
- Prepare, issue and manage filing of various licenses, mechanical / sample / performance / new media.
- Prepare and issue label copy and publishing credits.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job