Live TV Production Tech – Eden Prairie, MN | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 05, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #9
Live TV Production Tech
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Evine Live is seeking a part time production tech with the potential to move into a full-time role in the future.
- Candidate will ensure that set pieces, cameras, and other production elements in studios are properly in place for broadcast.
- Additional responsibilities will be: distribute and collect microphone and IFB packs to on air talent, assisting talent with proper pack and element placement. Communicate to audio tech which microphones are being used (and for what purpose) during each show.
- He/she must have at least 1+ years in broadcasting or video production, relevant internships accepted.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job