Live Sound Engineer – Chicago, IL | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 28, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #1
Live Sound Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Sound Investment AV is seeking a live audio engineer that will be working with an A/V event team.
- He/she will be required to operate all aspects of audio systems and provide high quality mixes for all types of events.
- He/she will be required to interact with clients and staff in a positive and professional manner to achieve clients goals.
- Candidates must have Working knowledge of digital and analog mixing systems, processing, and signal routing.
- He/she must have the ability to manage a wide variety of projects/demands at one time with quality execution and on time delivery.
- One year of relevant work experience required.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job