Live Engineer For Local Chapel in Las Vegas, NV | Connected Grind Opp
Jan 28, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #7
Live Engineer for Local Chapel
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Set up and mix 32-40 channels of audio sources. Mix stage monitors and IEM’s via a separate monitor console or on FOH Console.
- Maintain, organize and manage all sound equipment on the property.
- Have full knowledge of PA systems, equalization and processors, analog and digital mixing consoles and microphone techniques.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Assist other technical teams with operations and events.
- Perform set-up, assembling, and disassembling of all equipment, scenery, instruments and tools necessary for the operation of church services, special functions and performances as required.
- Requires two years previous engineering experience, excellent communication skills, knowledge of chapel policy and procedures, attention to detail.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job