Live Audio Sound Engineer – Chicago, IL | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 11, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #4
Live Audio Sound Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Famous Lincoln Park blues nightclub with two rooms, two stages and two live bands 365 nights a year, is looking for an energetic and motivated audio engineer to run the sound booths.
- Candidate will be responsible for making sure bands are setup and sound check goes smoothly for both stages.
- He/she will be responsible for making sure that any backline is reserved ahead of time. Organization is necessary.
- Work hours will include nights and weekend nights.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job