Lead Cook / Short Order Cook – Rockwall, TX | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 14, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #7
Lead Cook / Short Order Cook
Location: Rockwall, TX
The Lead / Short Order Cook needed will be working under the guidance of the Club Manager.
- He/She will be responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen and dining area of the club including: developing food/goods list for club manager, ensuring kitchen staff is trained on proper food preparation and kitchen safety techniques, upholding club’s standards for quality, proportions, and timely preparation, etc.
- Minimum of one year of short-order cook experience.
- Candidate must have the ability to thrive in high pressure situations, good organizational skills and willingness to complete required paperwork such as waste reports, create new menus, etc.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job