Junior Shooter / Editor in Boston, MA | Connected Grind Opp
Feb 17, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #3
Junior Shooter / Editor
Location: Boston, MA
Work directly with various TV and Video team members in a variety of roles, to create in-house videos. Assist Shooter and/or Producer on designated shoots and in post–production.
- Must have experience as both Assistant Editor and in Junior Shooter or AC role.
- Must have ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- BS/BA (or equivalent) in a related field of study.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job