Hotline Cook – South Tampa, FL | Connected Grind Opp
Oct 31, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #10
Location: South Tampa, FL
Golf club seeking a Hot Line Cook that will prepare food using ovens, broilers, grills, slicers, grinders, and blenders.
- The Hot Line Cook will work under the Lead Line Cook, Sous Chef and Executive Chef, ensuring all food items are prepared in a timely manner and are of high quality.
- Required to work nights, weekends and holidays as requested; able to work overtime Regular attendance according to schedule is a requirement for this position.
- Must be able to stand for up to 10hrs a day as well as lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, step up and grasp; multi-limb coordination is necessary to perform the duties of this position.
- Cook will be in hot indoor environment with news of kitchen mechanical equipment in operation.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job