Grill Cook in Los Angeles, CA | Connected Grind Opp
Feb 17, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #10
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Produce visually appealing and good tasting foods to our standards off the grill station for breakfast and lunch.
Prepare, season, and cook meats, sandwiches, fish, deep fried items or other foodstuffs as required.
Take customer orders and prepare food as ordered.
Must have 2 years providing excellent one on one customer service. 2 years food preparation experience.
Must be able to correctly and safely use standard kitchen equipment. Chefs’ knives; Convection ovens; Rotating rack ovens; Meat and cheese slicing machines, steamers, mandolins, grills, deep fryers, and broilers.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job