Food Stylist in Bentonville, AR | Connected Grind Opp
Feb 26, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #9
Location: Bentonville, AR
Passion for food and art collide in the career minds of talented professional food stylists! The role of the food stylist is to make the food look attractive with appetite appeal in the finished photograph.
- Plans, prepares and styles food for product demonstration. Sourcing the ingredients, cooking them and ensuring that the prepared food stays ready to be photographed. Work with styling team to prepare merchandise for daily photo shoots, which will involve having an eye (flare) for what makes food look appetizing and appealing.
- Degree from a Culinary School Prefered. Be familiar with “tricks of the trade” that make food look good.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job