Film Festival Coordinator Assistants – Washington, DC | Connected Grind Opp
Oct 24, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #1
Film Festival Coordinator Assistants
Location: Washington, DC
The Environmental Film Festival in the Nation’s Capital (the world’s largest showcase of environmental films) is seeking 3-4 assistants.
- He/she will be organizing office calendar and scheduling, do requested research/information gathering, provide support on delegated tasks, help prepare reports, documents for the Board of Directors and other communications.
- The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced environment, interact well with others, desire to become a member of a vibrant and growing team.
- Candidate will be working with visiting filmmakers and speakers on arranging travel and other logistics. Manage all aspects of print traffic, ensuring exhibition copies for all screenings have arrived, been sent to the venue and quality tested.
- Full time position and he/she will be networking with industry personnel throughout the world.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job