Executive Chef Needed in Las Vegas, NV | Connected Grind Opp
Jan 28, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #10
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Ensure excellence in guest satisfaction through commitment to a “Do Whatever It Takes Attitude” and a hands-on, lead-by-example management style.
- Management of all back of house staff in a high volume kitchen, including ongoing training , development, and follow up.
- Stay within budgeted labor and other cost allotments through proper planning and execution,
- Oversee weekly and monthly inventories, and ordering of food and supplies.
- Strong knowledge and attention to detail on back of the house operations including: staff supervision, inventory controls and food/labor cost, and product quality.
- Strong communication, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Stable and progressive work history with a strong work ethic.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job