Custom Audio Producer – Oakland, CA | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 12, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #1
Custom Audio Producer
Location: Oakland, CA
Pandora is seeking a custom audio producer that will join their unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery.
- The Custom Audio Producer will support audio production to create engaging listening experiences with original content such as artist interviews, exclusive music, and live performances. Through custom stations the finished product will integrate into Pandora’s core user experience and align with the objectives of key clients.
- Additional responsibilities include: collectively working with copywriters to conclude program messaging, provide branding, contribute creative solutions for user experience, and attend to production schedules and deadlines.
- Candidate must have experience in editing, mixing, and optimizing audio within DAWs (Logic and Pro Tools).
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job