Cook/Food Prep – Alpine, TX | Connected Grind Opp
Nov 21, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #2
Location: Alpine, TX
Leading Canadian – based hotel management company seeking a cook to prepare all food items according to standard recipe/prep cards, and as specified on guest check, to ensure consistency of product.
- Receive inventory and store food from vendors. This includes having the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise move or push, goods weighing a maximum of 60 lbs. Read and verify quantity, weight, pricing and quality of the product received.
- Candidate must have the ability to handle high pressure situations, good organizational skills and willingness to complete required paperwork such as waste reports, create new menus, etc.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job