Broadcast Production Engineer – Hillsboro, OR | Connected Grind Opp
Oct 24, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #6
Broadcast Production Engineer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Strong Broadcast Production Engineer with live production experience needed to support the largest production facility in the NW
- Ideal candidate must have audio and video production experience.
- Candidate will be troubleshooting any network and camera issues.
- Candidate must have previous experience with signal flow.
- He/she must have a sense of urgency and work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across teams and with management.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job