Audio/Film Production Assistant – Nashville, TN | Connected Grind Opp
Oct 24, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #3
Audio/Film Production Assistant
Location: Nashville, TN
Nashville-based company is seeking a full time production assistant to work with the Logistics Coordinator.
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring communication flow, day to day activities, and timely support.
- Candidate will be assisting as a bridge between the Business Development and Production departments insuring all equipment, labor and trucking logistics are coordinated correctly.
- Candidate will work with Warehouse Supervisor to improve systems for inventory efficiency.
- Candidate will focus on both the main campus and storage sites: cleanliness, organization, safety and repair as needed.
- Participate in client meetings, calls and projects, when necessary.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job