Audio Tech and Board Operator – Part Time – Seattle, WA | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 25, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #4
Audio Tech and Board Operator
Location: Seattle, WA
Broadcasting company in the U.S is looking for a part time tech to run live and recorded programs.
- Candidate must have experience operating radio-broadcasting consoles.
- Potential full time position.
- You must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Candidate must have strong communication and organization skills.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job