Audio Engineer, Lighting, Video Engineer / Editor – Houston, TX | Connected Grind Opp
Feb 12, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #8
Audio Engineer, Lighting, Video Engineer / Editor
Location: Houston, TX
We are seeking to hire Audio, Lighting, and Video Engineers with experience in Live Event Engineering.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a live event setting and detailed knowledge of current technology.
- Ability to Load, Operate and Strike Equipment. Ability to Troubleshoot.
- Ability to execute standard maintenance of gear.
- Available to work varied hours/shifts.
- Access to reliable transportation.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job