Audio Engineer – Brooklyn, NY | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 12, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #3
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Independent studio that offers services such as tracking, recording, mixing, and mastering is seeking a freelance audio engineer that will be an addition to the team.
- Responsibilities of the engineer will include: live band recording microphone setups, patch bay routing, tracking, and general equipment maintenance.
- Candidate must have experience using Pro Tools, Ableton, Melodyne 3 & 4 (Huge plus!), and Logic.
- Candidate will be hired as an independent contractor (15/hr.).
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job