Audio Editor – Minneapolis, MN | Connected Grind Opp
Dec 05, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #8
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Independent production studio seeking an editor that will be in charge of audio voice editing.
- He/she will be responsible for cleaning audio files, inserting fades, and making sure there are no missing files in each session.
- Candidate must have editing experience using Pro Tools.
- Candidate must be able to work under a high-pressure environment and time management.
- Projects will start in December going through March.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job