Associate Producer at New York, NY Radio Station | Connected Grind Opp
May 15, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #9
Location: New York, NY
Radio Station in New York City is looking for an Associate Producer who can bring their A- game to the table.
- Researches stories, books guests, schedules interviews, and operates audio board and studio equipment.
- Runs the audio board for various live and taped programs and edits audio for on-air use.
- Screens all incoming calls and selectively chooses callers to go on-air.
- Assists producer in various elements of show, including working with guests to gather additional audio, and assisting in the studio.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job