Assistant Culinary Manager in Kansas City, MO | Connected Grind Opp
Apr 01, 2017
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #10
Assistant Culinary Manager
Location: Kansas City, MO
Kansas City restaurant looking for Assistant Culinary Manager to bring new exciting concepts to the kitchen.
- Food preparation and recipe adherence.
- Hiring, training and scheduling of kitchen staff and back of house.
- Leads and contributes to local BOH meetings with influential and pertinent agenda topics.
- Purchase food products within established guidelines and protocols.
- Assist in all activities for the Culinary Manager.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job