Airline Catering Cook – Atlanta, GA | Connected Grind Opp
Oct 31, 2016
This job is already filled.
Most jobs in media and the arts: film, radio, music, culinary arts are filled within days of being posted. If you don’t want to miss out on your dream job, contact RRFC.
GRIND OPP #8
Airline Catering Cook
Location: Atlanta, GA
Catering company seeking cooks that will be responsible for preparing and cooking various food items according to recipes.
- The job includes sautéing, poaching, baking, grilling, and sauce preparation, as well as working with broilers, fryers, grills, ovens and stove-top cooking.
- Candidate must be able to work under extreme temperature changes and noise.
- He/she must be able to lift, push, pull, and move equipment and supplies up to fifty pounds
- Candidate will be standing, bending, lifting, and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
Previous Episodes of Connected
- Electronic musicians, DJs and beat-makers
- Runners and assistants
- Aspiring show hosts and more
- Get job tips on all the best jobs and career opportunities
- Get mentored and find out how to get and keep the best gigs in the music and film industry
- Get to know your favorite artists
- Hear industry success and horror stories from the legends inside the business
- Find out real tips to get hired at your dream job